Process introduction of complete set of manure organic fertilizer granulation production line

The products produced by the organic fertilizer production line use chicken and pig manure as raw materials and do not contain any chemical ingredients. Chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability, and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the manure. So that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other ingredients. 

Technological Process:

1.Fermentation Process: The initial stage of the production line is organic matter fermentation. During the preparation stage, the compost will be fed into the mixer to be tumbling action and mixed, in order to further increasing efficiency of the fermentation speed.

2. Crushing Process: During this process, through the crusher crushing the compost block, be ready for the pelleting process, If the efficiency compost fermentation is good, without lumps, this step can be omitted.

3.Quantitative composition process: If you need to add many kinds of material in the processing. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the exact proportion of the ingredients in the processing. You can use the automatic batching system. The system contains a number of quantitative belt scales. On the other hand, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.

4.Pelleting process: Disc pellet mill (also named rotary drum pellet mill) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatical sieving the most suitable shape of the pellets according to our customer's demand. After the granulation of fertilizer, it can be keep the release of fertility, greatly slowing the number of artificial fertilization.

5.Drying process: In order to reshape the pellet shape and better storage. The humidity of the fertilizer should no more than 14%. The rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying fertilizer pellets.

6.Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer pellets. We need cooling the fertilizer pellets after drying it. The Roller cooling machine can be satisfied with this demand.

7. Screening process: Through the drum screen sieve machine to sieving the moderate size pellets. The too small or too large size of fertilizer pellets will be re-crushed and re-granulation.

8.Coating process: Use the roller coating machine to carry on the coating to the fertilizer granule. In order to prevent the particle adhesion.

9.Packing process: Packing process as the end stage of the whole plant. Generally, the automatic packing machine is more efficiency into bags for sale.

10.Dust collector system: The ash and dust will be collected from the whole production line.

11.Associated Equipment: Such as the belt conveyor and bucket elevator, etc.

Application areas and methods of use

It is widely used in the production of organic fertilizers by fermentation of organic wastes such as livestock and poultry manure, distiller's grains, sugar residue and straw sawdust. It is often used in livestock and poultry farms, compound fertilizer plants, compound fertilizer plants, sludge plants, gardening fields, etc.

Equipment in more than 30 countries around the world

You can make an appointment to visit the site for free, customize the plan for you according to your needs, and leave a message with us for consultation at any time.

Advisory

COMPANY NEWS

MORE

LEAVE US A MESSAGE

If you want to know the lowest price of equipment, production plan, etc., please leave us a message or contact us via WhatsApp/Wechat:+86 15670626070

Email: dingli@dlbio-dryer.com Whatsapp / Wechat / Telephone:+86 156-7062-6070