|Specification||Input Capacity(t/d)||Output(t/d)||Raw Material Moisture(%)||Dried Material Moisture(%)||Total Power（kw)||Area|
The bean dregs are dried and dewatered using a mixing drum dryer. The high-humidity bean dregs are fed into the drum by a screw conveyor, and are continuously picked up and scattered under the squeegee, moving forward in a spiral manner. The built-in mixing paddle device fully stirs and breaks the materials. Fully expand the heat exchange area between the material and the hot air, which solves the wall sticking site. At the same time, the drum dryer is equipped with a shock cleaning device to prevent the material from sticking to the cylinder wall and the material curtain is even, the heating area is large, and the passing rate High, to a large extent avoid the occurrence of paste.
The bean dregs can reach a moisture content of about 35% in the mixing drum dryer and are discharged by the screw conveyor, enter the special crusher for semi-wet materials, the size of the crushed material is below 1mm, and enter the pulse air drying process. The material will drop rapidly within 10-15s. To less than 10%. (It can avoid the occurrence of saccharification and gelatinization of the material during the drying process, resulting in the appearance of the material being black), the cyclone unloader and the pulse bag dust collector are used to recover the dry powder, and the exhaust gas is discharged up to the standard to complete the entire drying process .
Bean dregs dryer mainly consists of the heat source(hot blast stove or gas producer furnace), material feeder(beater), rotary drying roller, discharger, induced draft fan, driving device, unloader, and power distribution cabinet.
1. The drying mechanization degree is high, the production capacity is large, and it can be operated continuously.
2. The bean dregs drying production line adopts a special dispersing device to ensure the drying effect of the dryer.
3. Adopting a novel and unique sealing device and equipped with an effective thermal insulation system, which effectively reduces the coal consumption of the drying system.
4. The overall system has good sealing performance, and is equipped with a complete dust removal device, no dust spills, and a good operating environment.
5. The entire drying system adopts electric centralized control, the hot air temperature is automatically adjusted, the degree of automation is high, and the operation is convenient.
6. After the drying section, follow-up sections such as crushing, mixing, granulating, and packing can be connected to produce the finished okara pellet feed.