|Model||Capacity(T/D)||Initial Moisture(%)||Final Moisture(%)||Total Power(KW)||Plant Area(㎡)|
1. With the diversification of technology, beer lees dryers mainly include steam tubular tumble dryers and environmentally friendly hot blast stove heating three-layer rotary tumble dryers;
2. Clean and energy-saving hot blast stoves mainly use natural gas, gas, coal gas, biomass fuels, etc.; at the same time, it supplies steam drying equipment for beer lees, which uses steam as the heating medium, which is more environmentally friendly and low-consumption;
3. For the exhaust gas treatment of the brewer's lees dryer, the dry and wet multi-stage dust collector system is adopted, which greatly improves the dust removal efficiency and guarantees the environmental assessment. The specific equipment configuration is determined according to the user's needs.
Zhengzhou Dingli has customized production of distiller’s lees dehydration and drying equipment for 13 years. According to user requirements, our company can customize a complete set of distiller’s lees dehydration, drying, and pelletizing production line equipment for processing high-quality distiller’s lees feed. There are many users on site and the inspection is convenient. Mature technology and good reputation.
Brewer's spent grains dryer mainly consists of heat source, feeding machines, feeder, rotary drum, discharging machine, draft fan, discharge and power distribution cabinet.
BSG with 85% moisture is delivered into the screw dehydration machine (or belt dehydration machine) and dehydrated to 50% to 60% moisture content. Then the dehydrated product was delivered into the rotary dryer by screw conveyor for the drying process. High-temperature air heated by furnace could have full mass and heat exchange with BSG, taking away the moisture.
1. PLC fully intelligent control, simplified operation, real-time control, to ensure that the color of the dried product is yellow, with good palatability and high protein content.
2. The thermal efficiency of the cylinder body is as high as 70% or more (the thermal efficiency of the traditional single-cylinder dryer is only 35%), and the thermal efficiency is increased by more than 50%.
3. Compared with the single-cylinder dryer, it occupies about 50% less land, and reduces the civil construction investment by about 50%.
4. Using frequency conversion speed control to control the material flow, the final moisture index can be easily adjusted according to user needs.
5. The new heat source heating structure and the dust removal system cooperate efficiently to realize environmental protection and energy saving of beer lees drying