Welcome to my company's official website!    hot-line:86-0371-56739888

UNIFIED-HOT-LINE: 86-0371-56739888

Good news:Zhengzhou Dingli slime dryer has been sent to Shanxi

Time:2019-06-05 11:10:11     Author:dl-author

   Today, good news come from Dingli after-sale service department: coal slime drying equipment has been sent to Shanxi yesterday. The next step is install and commission phase, and it can be putting into operation after commissioning.It is not our first coal slime dryer project in Shanxi, so far this year, several slime projects have been put into use in Shanxi,and the evaluation given by customers is very high.

coal slime dryer sent to Shanxi

  Zhengzhou Dingli has always been based on customer needs, and solves some problems caused by the strict prohibition of coal burning and environmental protection in the current customer project site. The new heat source uses clean fuel, which has sufficient heat supply and cleanliness. At the same time, it adopts multi-stage dust purification device, and the dust removal efficiency is high.
  Zhengzhou Dingli coal slime dryer is suitable for slime, peat, coal and so on. Our company can optimize drying technology and equipment selection and configuration services according to the characteristics of coal slime, yield size, quality requirements, application requirements, cost control, automatic degree, field conditions, etc. Welcome to consult us.

related news
10HP Small Screw Air Compressor Comer Air End with 5 Years o
110kw High Quality Steel Wood Chipper
Small Rock Gold Crushing Machine
11kw 15HP Integrated Full-Performance Rotary Screw Air Compr
Main Features of Powder Bagging Machine
0.1-1TPH Mobile Wood Pellet Line

Hot Products

Contact Us

  • Company Name:Zhengzhou Dingli New Energy Technology Co
    Tel : +86-371-56739888
    Wechat/WhatsApp : +86-156-7062-6070
    Web site : https://www.dldryers.com
    Mailbox : dingliwyt@gmail.com
    Address : No.12 Hongye Road HI-TECH Development Zone, Zhengzhou,China

MOBILE TERMINAL

ABOUT US
COMPANY PROFILE
COMPANY NEWS
SALES NETWORK
SUCCESSFUL CASE
PRODUCTS CENTER
BIOMASS PARTICLES
FEED DRYING
ORGANIC FERTILIZER
COCONUT COIR PRODUCTS
COAL CATEGORIES
Contact us
Address: No.12 Hongye Road HI-TECH Development Zone, Zhengzhou,China
Telephone:+86-371-56739888
WeChat/WhatsApp:+86-15670626070
Mailbox:  dingliwyt@gmail.com   sitemap
   sitemap