The drying machine industry is a relatively rapid development these years, with the continuous improvement of science and technology, drying equipment market requirements are becoming increasingly high. In the deteriorating environment, high efficiency and energy conservation have become a benchmark for the development of the drying equipment industry. At the same time, customers in the purchase will also be very concerned about this aspect of the sand dryer. Therefore, whether the equipment is environmentally friendly or not has become one of the important reasons for customers to choose from.
On the sand dryer equipment dust necessity, we summarize the following three aspects:
1. The environment has been deteriorating, and the idea that everyone is responsible for protecting the environment has been deeply rooted in people's hearts.
2. Workers' bodies. If dust is generated in the drying and processing site, workers will be vulnerable to dust damage, which will bring great damage to workers' bodies and increase the incidence of dust disease.
3. low output, If the equipment produces a lot of dust during production, that means high sand content in the dust, which leads to reduced production of sand dryers, wasted resources, and costs.
Regarding dust removal of sand dryer, I will introduce two dust removal methods:
1. Water dust removal, this kind of method belongs to the low-cost solution, the biggest advantage is to reduce the cost of using. However, this kind of dust removal method causes a large amount of pollution, so it is not recommended to use it. Although the cost is very low, the pollution caused is very large.
2. Cyclone dust collector, the dust collector works well, but it's more expensive than water. But this kind of dust removal effect is good, relatively small pollution to the environment. Dingli suggests you choose this way to dust.