Large dryers are cumbersome and some problems will inevitably arise in the process of use. Even high-configured dryers will find failure if they are used improperly. How can the equipment be effectively avoided during operation? Is there a way to achieve efficient production of dryers in 2020?
1. Always check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil level, pay attention to check the tightness of the whole machine. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point is strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication points be lubricated every shift during the running-in period.
2. Train operators to fully understand the structure and performance of the equipment. Read the instruction manual of the equipment carefully, and carry out the standard operation according to the instruction.
3. Generally, the workload during the break-in period should not exceed 80% of the specified workload, and a suitable workload should be deployed to prevent the equipment from overheating caused by continuous operation for a long time.
4. Keep the equipment clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent damage to other parts due to looseness.
5. Frequent inspection of various parts and components should be handled in time if problems are encountered. Stop working when you can't find the specific reason, and seek the help of professional technicians.
Dingli recommends that when using the dryer, do it carefully, carefully and strictly in accordance with the production process, otherwise the failure will affect the equipment operation. Zhengzhou Dingli is a large-scale dryer manufacturer with rich on-site production experience. Please contact us if you encounter problems in the operation of the equipment.