The hot air of the rotary flash dryer is introduced into the stirring and pulverizing drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer at a suitable spraying speed by the inlet pipe, which is strongly sheared, collided and rubbed by the material to be micronized, and the mass transfer heat transfer is enhanced.
1. A variety of feeding devices are available for selection, the feeding is continuous and stable, and no bridging phenomenon occurs in the middle of the process.
2. A special cooling device is installed at the bottom of the dryer to avoid deterioration of the material in the high temperature zone at the bottom.
3. Special air pressure sealing device and bearing cooling device can effectively extend the service life of the transmission part.
4. Special air distribution device, reduce the resistance of the equipment, and effectively provide the treatment of the dryer.
5. The drying chamber is equipped with a grading ring and a swirling sheet, and the material fineness and final water content are adjustable. (eg calcium carbonate final water can be adjusted to ≤ 0.1%)
6. Compared with other drying methods, it can effectively increase the specific gravity of materials.
7. The indoor air velocity in the drying chamber is high, and the material residence time is short, which effectively prevents the material from sticking to the wall and the deterioration of the heat sensitive material, achieving high efficiency, rapid, small equipment and large production.
Applicable materials of spin flash dryer:
Ceramics: kaolin, silica, clay;
Food: soy protein, gelatinized starch, distiller's grains, wheat sugar, wheat starch, etc.;
Dyes: antimony, black iron oxide, indigo pigment, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, various azo dye intermediates;
Organic substances: atrazine (pesticide pesticide), lauric acid, benzoic acid, benzoic acid, bactericidal dan, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate, etc.;
Inorganic: boric acid, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate, iron oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, various metal hydroxides, various heavy metal salts, synthetic cryolite, and the like.