For a large set of bean dregs dryer equipment, correct opening and closing is one of the important factors to extend the service life of the equipment. At the same time, the correct use method also contributes to the overall operation of the equipment, improve production efficiency and ensure production safety. What are the order of drying and stopping the dryer?
1. Start the bean dregs dryer at the same time in the furnace, so that the dryer is evenly heated in the furnace.
2. Turn on the feeding belt conveyor at the same time
3. When the temperature of the feeding end of the equipment is 250 degrees, the feed electric shock feeder is turned on, and a small amount of feeding is started.
4. Gradually increase the feeding amount according to the temperature increase. When the feeding amount is maximum, the dryer drive motor must not exceed the working rated current.
1. Stop the oil supply, gas supply or coal supply system of the hot blast stove 30 minutes before the shutdown, and stop feeding when the temperature of the tail of the bean dreg dryer is lower than 90 degrees.
2. After the bean dregs in the drum are all discharged, turn off the motor.
3. Stop transporting bean dregs into the drum
4. Rotate the cylinder every 10-15 minutes after shutdown until the drum and the drum body are deformed.
For large-scale soybean processing enterprises, a large amount of wet soybean residue has a short storage period, and it is easy to ferment and deteriorate. The bean dregs dryer is used for drying the wet bean dregs to realize the effective storage of the bean dregs, which can meet the demand for animal feed and create benefits for the enterprise.