In the production process, the production capacity of the slime dryer and the moisture content of the finished coal slime have always been a concern of users, and it is also an important indicator for evaluating the drying effect of the slime dryer. The drying effect is good or bad. Internal and external factors are determined together.
Through simple analysis, the main factors that influence the drying effect of the Coal Slime Dryer are summarized as follows:
1. Feeding size and moisture. The materials encountered in the operation of the slime dryer are divided into granular and powdery. The former is easy to dry. The latter is easy to be used when it is watery. Therefore, it should not be dried. In order to increase the drying speed, it will increase in the drum. Copy board and chain for breaking up coal mud.
2. the slime dryer copy board structure. The structure of the copy board in the dryer is more diversified, but its function is mainly to stir, loose, lift and sprinkle the dried wet coal slurry material, so that the contact surface and contact chance of the hot flue gas are greater, thus Accelerate drying.
3. The inclination angle of the slime dryer drum. It has a certain influence on the processing capacity of the dryer. The inclination angle is determined by the material characteristics, particle size and density, and is usually maintained at 4-5°.
4. The number of drum rotations of the slime dryer. The effect of the number of revolutions on the slime dryer is reflected in the treatment capacity and the gasification efficiency of the water.
5. Hot flue gas temperature. The higher the temperature of the hot flue gas, the faster the dryer runs, and the higher the temperature will affect the quality of the coal. Usually, the temperature of the mixing chamber of the slime dryer heat source is 700-800 ° C, and the discharge temperature is 80-60 ° C.
Among the above factors affecting the drying effect of the slime drying machine, the plate copying and dip angle are internal factors, and the feed water particle size, rotation speed, and hot flue gas temperature are external factors, which can be manually adjusted according to needs.