The run-in period of the lees dryer is the adaptation period. The run-in period is an important period to check the working performance and equipment operating conditions of the lees dryer. Before the start of the run-in period, the operator of the lees dryer should accept the manufacturer's lees drying Strict training in machine construction, operation, different performance, and daily problem solving. Therefore, the work in the running-in period is more detailed than in normal use. If you want to pass the running-in period safely, you must strictly follow the rules and procedures.
1. Cannot work overloaded. The lees dryer has a certain working intensity and cannot be overloaded. The workload must be strictly controlled to avoid long-term equipment operation.
2. Conduct induction training for staff. The operators of the lees dryer must conduct pre-job training and strictly follow the operation process.
3. Pay attention to the hygienic condition of the lees drying equipment.
4. During the running-in period, the operation of various components of the lees dryer should be checked from time to time, and any abnormality should be repaired in time.
5. Regularly check the tightness of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, and lees drying equipment.
In addition, during the running-in period, it is necessary to check the lubrication, cooling, braking, etc. of the lees dryer from time to time, and also check whether the tightness of the parts to be sealed of the lees dryer is intact. The proficiency of the dryer will also affect the operation of the lees dryer. The trained personnel should follow the instructions for correct operation and maintenance to ensure that the work load of the lees dryer does not exceed 80% of the rated value. The amount should be suitable so that the lees dryer will not cause overheating after too long operation. If you have other questions, please consult online.