First, installation conditions and technical requirements of bean dregs dryer:
1. Installation conditions of bean dregs drying equipment:
a. Construction must be carried out in strict accordance with the drawings;
b. It must go through the run-in period.
2. Technical requirements for bean dregs drying equipment installation:
a. Between the drying sections during installation, a 10mm thick foam pad should be placed at right angles to prevent air leakage;
b. After installation, the gap should be closed with quick-drying putty in each section and air duct;
c. Ensure that the verticality of the main tower is not greater than 10mm after installation, the main tower is not skewed, and the diagonal error is less than 2mm.
Second, installation procedure and method of bean dregs dryer:
Note: The installation of this dryer must be directed by a professional engineer.
1. Check the parts and components delivered to the site according to the shipping list and check and accept;
2. Use a spirit level to correct the foundation of the dryer;
3. According to the requirements of the drawings, the cooling section, the lower drying section, and the upper drying section are assembled on the ground in accordance with technical requirements;
4. Hoist the grain-discharging section to the foundation, and after it is straightened and leveled, weld the machine base and the embedded plate on the foundation as a whole;
5. Lift the cooling section, the lower drying section, and the upper drying section in order according to the requirements of the drawings;
6. After connecting the connection layers, install the grain storage section and the top of the tower;
7. Connect the hot air duct and cold air duct system;
8. Install air cooler and hot air fan air volume adjustment devices to connect them to the air duct system;
9. Install electric control system.