The purpose of the sawdust dryer maintenance is to extend the service life and avoid malfunctions. Therefore, the maintenance work of the equipment must be carried out in daily production work and become an integral part of the operation of the equipment.
The current maintenance work of the sawdust dryer includes inspection, lubrication, and cleaning. The details of the operation are as follows:
1. Before starting the machine, carefully check whether the components are in a normal state, such as the state of each switch connection, whether the screws and bolts are loose, whether the lubricating oil is sufficient, and whether there is any residual material in the drying cylinder.
2. Strictly follow the instructions in the boot sequence, and always pay attention to the motor, reducer and bearing parts of each transmission component to ensure the stability of the voltage, feed at a constant speed, and ensure the efficiency and quality of sawdust drying.
3. Inspect the fire tube ablation and the furnace wall in time to ensure the normal operation of the heating furnace. If there is an abnormal phenomenon or sound, immediately stop the inspection. After the operation is completed, the equipment shall be shut down strictly according to the shutdown sequence.
4. When the sawdust dryer is idle, it should be cleaned in time to remove the residual material in the drying cylinder, and pay attention to the application of anti-corrosion and anti-rust measures.
5. The bearing in all the components of the equipment is the core bearer of the weight and load. The maintenance work of the bearing can not be sloppy, and lubrication is the key to the bearing, which determines the life of the equipment.