The bean dregs dryer is a set of continuous drying equipment designed and manufactured for the drying of bean dregs. The process parameters of the bean dreg dryer and the selection and design of the technical parameters and structure of each equipment are carefully analyzed after the soybean residue materials. The study was obtained and verified by the actual bean dreg drying test. In the design of the scheme, the characteristics of large moisture content, high protein content and high viscosity of bean dregs have been fully taken into consideration, and a series of unique unique technologies and techniques have been adopted to solve the problem to ensure good drying effect.
Bean dreg dryer performance characteristics:
1. It has strong drying ability and can dry fresh bean residue with water content up to 85% to less than 14% moisture.
2. Large processing capacity, a single set of equipment can process 10 tons of fresh bean dregs per hour.
3. Using the scraper type feeder and the continuously variable transmission, it is easy to adjust the feed amount and ensure the stable feed amount.
4. The drum dryer adopts a stepless speed change transmission, which can conveniently adjust the rotation speed of the drum according to the difference of material moisture to achieve the best drying effect.
5. A specially designed powerful disperser is used in the drying drum to effectively solve the problems of bonding and agglomeration of the highly viscous soy protein slag during the drying process.
6. The soybean residue drying production line adopts a double-layer copy board structure to ensure the drying effect of the dryer.
7. The whole drying system adopts electric centralized control, the hot air temperature is automatically adjusted, the degree of automation is high, and the operation is convenient.
8. After the drying section, it can be matched with the subsequent sections such as crushing, mixing, granulating and packing to produce the finished product of bean dregs pellets.