Rotary dryer is a widely used drying equipment, which can be seen in many fields of social production. Improper operation of the tumble dryer will reduce its service life, which means that our production cost is increased. How to increase the service life of the tumble dryer has become a concern of many people.
1. The installed dryer should be tested for no less than 4 hours of empty machine, and abnormal conditions should be dealt with in the trial operation.
2. After the test run is finished, tighten all the connecting bolts again, check and make up the lubricating oil. After the test is turned to normal, the load can be tested.
3. According to the preheating situation, gradually add wet materials to the drying cylinder, and gradually increase the feeding amount according to the moisture content of the discharged materials. There is a process for preheating the dryer, and the hot blast stove should also have a preheating process to prevent sudden fires from igniting. Prevent local overheating and uneven thermal expansion.
4. The fuel burning value, the quality of each part of the insulation quality, the moisture content of the wet material, the uniformity of the feeding amount, affecting the quality of the dried product, affecting the fuel consumption. Therefore, making each part as good as possible is an effective way to improve economic efficiency.
5. When stopping, the hot blast stove should be turned off first, and the drying cylinder should continue to rotate until it is cooled to near the outside temperature. High temperature parking is prohibited to prevent the cylinder from bending and deforming.
6. In the event of a sudden power outage, the hot air stove should be turned off immediately, the feeding should be stopped, and the cylinder should be rotated half a turn every 15 minutes until the cylinder cools. This operation procedure should be carefully and professionally responsible. Violation of this procedure will result in bending of the cylinder. Severe bending of the barrel will prevent the dryer from functioning properly.
7. In the working state, the roller frame should be filled with cooling water. All lubrication parts should be refueled in time.
8. Before the load test machine, the single-machine empty train trial operation of each auxiliary equipment should be carried out, and the single-machine test drive will be transferred to the joint test run.
9. Ignite the hot air oven dryer to preheat, and at the same time turn on the dryer, prohibit the cylinder from rotating and prevent the cylinder from bending.
Increasing the service life of the tumble dryer is actually to carry out the maintenance of the tumble dryer on time. As long as the correct operation and maintenance of the equipment are carried out, the service life of the equipment can be perfect.