The main purpose of the dryer is to dry the wet materials, so it has been widely used in many industries, but the most common occurrence of jitter during its use, then what is the cause? What should we do when this happens? Today I will answer the above questions.
1. The feedstock is not uniform for a long time. Since the material to be dried is very large in water, it is easy to make the cylinder biased to one side when the feeding is uneven, and the drying cylinder is unevenly stressed, and the gravity is unbalanced, and the vibration is generated. The solution to this situation is to feed evenly.
2. The gears are not bitten. If there is a problem with the gear bite, there will be trembling around the gear touch. The solution to this situation is to equip with the right gear.
3. The base of the dryer is damaged. If the base is damaged, it will form an unbalanced shift and will oscillate. In this case, as long as the damaged surface of the base is modified, the device can be fixed in the correct orientation again.
4. The maintenance work of the dryer was not done well. The lubricating oil was not added to the shaft and the gear in the first time, which caused the parts to be severely worn and oscillated. The solution is to modify the worn parts in time and the dryer to carry out reasonable maintenance.
5. In the initial stage of the installation of the dryer, there is no attention to the details of the support wheel, the retaining wheel, the cylinder and the rolling ring. Of course, this situation is generally found at the beginning of the operation of the equipment. When installing the large ring gear, the radial runout of the large ring gear must be strictly controlled. When installing the mating bolts, be sure to determine the bolts by the size of the phenomenon reaming. The correct installation of these components has a direct impact on the normal operation of the dryer.
The above are the causes of the drying equipment shake and its solution. Knowing these can help us solve this problem quickly.