Many customers used the herbage dryer very smoothly in the early stage after the project was put into use, but after more than a year, problems occurred frequently in the equipment. The grass dryer also needs daily maintenance like the car, today I will provide you with daily grass dryer maintenance matters.
First, daily use and maintenance to be careful
1. In the daily operation of the forage dryer, the first thing to do is to evenly feed the material, not too much, not too fast or too slow packing.
2. The thermal equipment shall be operated in strict accordance with the instructions, and the air intake shall be paid attention to fully burn the fuel and maximize the heat release.
3. For the main body, supporting equipment and parts of the hay dryer, such as feeder, dust collector, motor, supporting wheel, etc., check whether the wear is excessive, whether the deformation, whether the screws are loose, etc.
4. To do a good job of cleaning the outside of the dryer, regularly clean the dryer around and internal impurities, clean up the feeding belt machine, dryer furnace, etc.
5. Maintain the drying equipment accessories regularly daily, add or replace butter, lubricating oil, and other easily worn parts regularly, pay attention to judge whether there is abnormal noise in production, and remove it in time if the source is found.
Second, because the hay dryer is generally seasonal operation, in the non-operation period to the overall equipment to carry out major maintenance, if the intermittent period is long, to regularly clean the equipment oiling maintenance, to avoid rust and corrosion of the equipment.
A good maintenance method is necessary to ensure the stable and efficient operation of a forage dryer. If you don't know much about equipment maintenance, you can contact the online customer service of Dingli to provide you with technical support services.