If you want to improve the production efficiency of feed dryer and extend the service life of the equipment, the maintenance and maintenance of daily work is essential, but not all parts are often maintained. How to avoid unnecessary work and improve daily work efficiency, next, I will analyze for you.
1. Before turning on the equipment, carefully check whether each component is in a normal state. Such as checking the state of the connection of each switch, whether the screws and bolts are loose, whether the lubricant is sufficient, whether there are residual substances in the drying cylinder, etc., if any non-conformities are found, they must be immediately handled.
2. Check whether the feed to be dried contains impurities to ensure the purity of the dried feed and avoid production failures.
3. Start in strict accordance with the startup sequence of the instruction manual. During the operation, pay attention to the bearing of the motor, reducer and various transmission components to ensure the stability of the voltage. When feeding, achieve uniform speed and uniformity to ensure feed drying efficiency and quality.
4. The heat source is the key factor to ensure the quality of feed drying. Check the fire tube for ablation and furnace wall in time to ensure the normal operation of the heating furnace. If there are abnormal phenomena or sounds during the operation, immediately stop the inspection and deal with it in time.
5. If the feed dryer is temporarily idle, it is necessary to timely clean up the remaining material in the drying cylinder, and regularly fill the lubrication points with lubrication oil. In addition, the equipment is generally open-air operation, and the equipment must be protected against corrosion and rust.
A set of feed dryer equipment is operated in accordance with production requirements and daily maintenance is sufficient, so extending the service life of the equipment and improving production efficiency is no longer empty words.