The cassava residue is the waste of cassava starch or alcohol processing. Because the cassava residue is non-toxic, it is often used by the farm as a cheap source of roughage.
1. Long fermentation time: generally takes about 15 days;
2. labor intensity: stirring one ton of cassava residue and mixing during fermentation requires one person for a long time;
3. Nutrition can not be completely released and improved.
Due to the large water content, easy to bond into agglomerate, and the viscosity is strong, the inconvenience of transportation causes the accumulation of materials and has an adverse effect on the environment. Nowadays, some drying equipments are difficult to dry at one time, and the dried products are uneven in wet and dry, poor in quality and high in cost. The cassava slag dryer developed by Dingli solves these troubles for you.
Advantages of the new cassava dregs dryer:
1. Heat capacity coefficient is large;
2. High thermal efficiency;
3. Products without oxidation and deterioration;
5. Wide application range and large processing capacity;
6. Easy maintenance;
7. The product is dry and wet evenly;
Cassava slag dryer is suitable for cassava residue drying, organic and inorganic compound drying, activated sludge drying, chicken and cow dung drying, wood chip drying, bentonite drying, alfalfa drying, marigold drying, juicing drying, bone (powder) drying, feather powder drying, dregs drying (such as tofu drying, beer drying, alcohol drying, soy sauce vinegar drying, fructose residue drying, dregs drying, MSG slag drying, antibiotic slag drying) corn fiber protein feed and other muddy, powdery, flake-like high-humidity viscous materials drying.