The yeast dryer mainly dries the waste yeast sludge produced in beer fermentation, and feeds and processes it through the dryer. The yeast waste liquid that was originally discharged directly becomes a treasure, and the yeast dryer produced can meet the annual output of 30,000. The production demand of 30,000-30,000 tons of beer tanks is low, and the recovery rate of yeast sludge is high.
The yeast dryer produced by Zhengzhou Dingli is conduction heating, without the heat loss taken by the drying medium, so the heat utilization rate is high and the energy consumption is small, generally more than 70%.
Features of Dingli's new yeast dryer:
1. The drying cylinder used in the yeast drying equipment has the characteristics of anti-corrosion and non-polluting.
2. The device is compact in structure, easy to operate, and has a small footprint and easy installation.
3. Increase thermal efficiency by more than 40% compared to traditional yeast dryers.
4. No air leakage, completely solved the difficulty of sealing.
5. Coal consumption is 1/3 of the original equipment, saving 40% of electricity.
Since its in-production production, Dingli's new yeast dryer has saved a lot of investment for domestic and foreign breweries, improved production efficiency, and brought considerable economic benefits. More details about yeast dryers can be contacted with Dingli professional expertise personnel.