In the initial stage of use, the lignite dryer is mainly tested to observe its performance. At this time, if problems are found, it can be solved very well. If it is put into formal production, once you find a problem, it will take a lot of trouble to solve it. The running-in test of the newly purchased lignite dryer can also effectively reduce the failure rate and extend the service life of the whole machine. Therefore, no matter how busy the production task is, do not neglect the running-in test of the newly purchased lignite dryer. In order for your lignite dryer to safely and smoothly pass the running-in period, the following matters require special attention:
1. When the lignite dryer is in the running-in period, it is necessary to check the parts frequently. If it is abnormal, it should be stopped in time to eliminate it. Before the cause is not found, the machine should be stopped and the operation should be stopped.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be deployed to prevent the overheating caused by the long-term operation of the machine.
3. Since the rotary lignite dryer is a large-scale equipment, the relevant operators should receive training from the manufacturer to fully understand the structure and performance of the machine. Before operating the machine, you must first browse through the protection instructions and follow the instructions to operate and maintain.
4. Keep the hygienic condition of the lignite dryer itself and its surrounding environment at all times, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the wear and tear of the parts from being loosened or the parts to be scrapped.
5. Regularly check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease for each shift during the running-in period (except for special request).
6. During the running-in period, the lignite dryer should be routinely maintained, and the inspection and adjustment work should be done. At the same time, pay attention to the exchange of lubricating oil.
Regarding the precautions at the beginning of the use of the lignite drying machine, I hope that everyone will keep in mind to ensure that the lignite dryer will be safely and smoothly transitioned from the running-in period to the official production period.