Welcome to my company's official website!    hot-line:86-0371-56739888

UNIFIED-HOT-LINE: 86-0371-56739888

Good news:Guizhou Tongren sweet potato residue dryer order is officially signed

Time:2019-07-08 11:13:15     Author:dl-author

   On July 5th, Zhengzhou Dingli and Guizhou Tongren customers formally signed a cooperation contract, our company will supply a sweet potato slag dryer production line with a daily processing capacity of 600 tons.This project is the agricultural industrialization project in Tongren area, which will drive Zhengzhou Dingli to enter the field of agricultural industrialization development, and contribute to the ecological and high-quality development of sweet potato processing industry.
  The Guizhou market has always been a key area for the construction of our company. Recently, our company has started friendly cooperation with local customers. The project of large-scale sweet potato slag feed drying production line has been officially signed. Our company will provide customers with annual processing of 200,000 during the specified period. Tons of sweet potato residue feed drying line equipment and follow-up services.
  Our sweet potato slag dryer adopts paddle-type drum dryer, which has small floor space, large processing capacity, strong drying, combination of drum drying and air drying, and different temperature control in different drying stages. And dry state, dry material is dry and wet even, high quality. At present, Zhengzhou Dingli's many projects such as sweet potato residue, bean dregs and potato residue have been well received by customers.
  Dingli potato residue drying production line equipment can meet the processing requirements of tens of tons to several hundred tons of potato residue, equipment support customization, free installation and commissioning, technical support and other services, welcome everyone to buy and negotiate cooperation projects.

related news
Common trouble shooting and maintenance of sawdust dryer
Chicken manure dryer performance is influenced by the selec
100-150kg/H Baby Food/Nutrition Food Making Machine
Shan'xi coal slime drying equipment installation is completed
Maintenance, structure and characteristics of soybean dregs dryer
Dingli company dewatering machine

Hot Products

Contact Us

  • Company Name:Zhengzhou Dingli New Energy Technology Co
    Tel : +86-371-56739888
    Wechat/WhatsApp : +86-156-7062-6070
    Web site : https://www.dldryers.com
    Mailbox : dingliwyt@gmail.com
    Address : No.12 Hongye Road HI-TECH Development Zone, Zhengzhou,China

MOBILE TERMINAL

ABOUT US
COMPANY PROFILE
COMPANY NEWS
SALES NETWORK
SUCCESSFUL CASE
PRODUCTS CENTER
BIOMASS PARTICLES
FEED DRYING
ORGANIC FERTILIZER
COCONUT COIR PRODUCTS
COAL CATEGORIES
Contact us
Address: No.12 Hongye Road HI-TECH Development Zone, Zhengzhou,China
Telephone:+86-371-56739888
WeChat/WhatsApp:+86-15670626070
Mailbox:  dingliwyt@gmail.com   sitemap
   sitemap