Good news:Guizhou Tongren sweet potato residue dryer order is officially signed

   On July 5th, Zhengzhou Dingli and Guizhou Tongren customers formally signed a cooperation contract, our company will supply a sweet potato slag dryer production line with a daily processing capacity of 600 tons.This project is the agricultural industrialization project in Tongren area, which will drive Zhengzhou Dingli to enter the field of agricultural industrialization development, and contribute to the ecological and high-quality development of sweet potato processing industry.
  The Guizhou market has always been a key area for the construction of our company. Recently, our company has started friendly cooperation with local customers. The project of large-scale sweet potato slag feed drying production line has been officially signed. Our company will provide customers with annual processing of 200,000 during the specified period. Tons of sweet potato residue feed drying line equipment and follow-up services.
  Our sweet potato slag dryer adopts paddle-type drum dryer, which has small floor space, large processing capacity, strong drying, combination of drum drying and air drying, and different temperature control in different drying stages. And dry state, dry material is dry and wet even, high quality. At present, Zhengzhou Dingli's many projects such as sweet potato residue, bean dregs and potato residue have been well received by customers.
  Dingli potato residue drying production line equipment can meet the processing requirements of tens of tons to several hundred tons of potato residue, equipment support customization, free installation and commissioning, technical support and other services, welcome everyone to buy and negotiate cooperation projects.

Equipment in more than 80 countries around the world

You can make an appointment to visit the site for free, customize the plan for you according to your needs, and leave a message with us for consultation at any time.

Advisory

COMPANY NEWS

MORE

LEAVE US A MESSAGE

If you want to know the lowest price of equipment, production plan, etc., please leave us a message or contact us via WhatsApp/Wechat:+86 15670626070

Email: dingli@dlbio-dryer.com Whatsapp / Wechat / Telephone:+86 156-7062-6070